Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Fernandez-Vizarra et al., (2007) J Med Genet 44:173-180.
- Bergmann et al., (2010) Pediatr Blood Cancer 54:273-278.
- Bykhovskaya et al., (2004) Am J Hum Genet 74:1303-1308.
- Riley et al., (2010) Am J Hum Genet 87:52-59.