Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Mutation-specific testing of family members of an affected individual with known mutation(s)
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
- 743.4 Coloboma and other anomalies of anterior segment
- 743 Congenital anomalies of eye
- 743.1 Microphthalmos, Dysplasia of eye, Hypoplasia of eye, Rudimentary eye
- 759.7 Multiple congenital anomalies, so described Congenital: anomaly, multiple NOS deformity, multiple NOS
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Ng et al (2004) Nat Genet 36;4:411-416.
- Martinez-Garay et al (2007) Eur J Hum Genet 15:29-34.
- Horn et al (2005) Eur J Hum Genet 13: 563-569.
- Hilton et al (2009) Eur J Hum Genet 1-11.