Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 276.2 Acidosis Acidosis
- 270.7 Other disturbances of straight-chain amino-acid metabolism, Glucoglycinuria, Glycinemia (with methylmalonic acidemia), Hyperglycinemia, Hyperlysinemia, Pipecolic acidemia, Saccharopinuria, Other disturbances of metabolism of glycine, threonine, serine, glutamine, and lysine
- 277.8 Other specified disorders of metabolism
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Merinero et al., (2008) J Inherit Metab Dis 31:55-66
- Lerner-Ellis, J.P. et al., (2006) Mol Genet Metab 87:219-225
- Lerner-Ellis, J.P. et al., (2004) Hum Mut 24:509-516
- Nyhan, WL, Barshop, BA, Ozand, PT (2005) Atlas of Metabolic Diseases Oxford University Press. NY
- Coulombe J.T et al., (1981) Pediatrics 67:26-31
- Worgan, LC et al., (2006) Hum Mut 27:31-43