Forms and Documents
- Molecular confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Testing of patients suspected of having a metabolic myopathy
- Prenatal diagnosis for known familial mutation(s) in at-risk pregnancies.
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Berardo et al. (2010) Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep 10 (2):118-26 (PMID: 20425236)
- Wanders et al. (2010) Journal Of Inherited Metabolic Disease 33 (5):479-94 (PMID: 20490924)