Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
- 277.85 Disorders of fatty acid oxidation, Carnitine palmitoyltransferase deficiencies, Glutaric aciduria type II, Long chain 3-hydroxyacyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency (LCHAD), Long chain/very long chain acyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency, Medium chain acyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency (MCAD), Short chain acyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency (SCAD)
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Chace, D.H. et al, (2002) Annu Rev Genomics, Hum Genet 3:17-45.
- Maier, E.M. et al, (2005) Hum Mutat 25:443-52.
- Andresen, B.S. et al, (2001) Am J Hum Genet 68:1408-1418.