Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 789.1 Hepatomegaly Enlargement of liver
- 272.7 Lipidoses (Fabry Disease)
- 272.4 Other and unspecified hyperlipidemia Alpha-lipoproteinemia Hyperlipidemia NOS Hyperlipoproteinemia NOS
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Lohse et al., (2000) J Lipid Res 41:23-31.
- Pagani et al., (1998) J Lipid Res 39 :1382-1388.
- Pisciotta et al., (2000) Mol Genet Metab 97 :143-148.
- Anderson et al., (1999) Mol Genet Metab 68 :333-345.
- Lohse et al., (1999) J Lipid Res 40 :221-228.
- Pagani et al., (1996) Hum Mol Genet 5 :1611-1617.
- Aslanidis et al., (1996) Genomics 33 :85-93.