Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Rinne, T. et al., (2006) Update. Am J Med Genet A. 140A: 1396-1406
- van Bokhoven, H. et al., (2001) Am J Hum Genet. 69: 481-92, 2001
- van Bokhoven, H. and Brunner, H., (2002) Am J Hum Genet. 71: 1-13