Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation between hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome (BRCA1, BRCA2 genes)
- Identification of family members at-risk to develop cancers related to LFS
- To determine an appropriate surveillance and treatment protocol
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with a known mutation
- Capillary Sequencing
- 191 Malignant neoplasm of brain Excludes: cranial nerves (192.0) retrobulbar area (190.1)
- 171 Malignant neoplasm of connective and other soft tissue Includes: blood vessel bursa fascia fat ligament, except uterine muscle peripheral, sympathetic, and parasympathetic nerves and ganglia synovia tendon (sheath) Excludes: cartilage (of): articular (170.0-170.9) larynx (161.3) nose (160.0) connective tissue: breast (174.0-175.9) internal organs code to malignant neoplasm of the site [e.g., leiomyosarcoma of stomach, 151.9] heart (164.1) uterine ligament (183.4)
- 174 Malignant neoplasm of female breast Includes: breast (female) connective tissue soft parts
- 194 Malignant neoplasm of other endocrine glands and related structures Excludes: islets of Langerhans (157.4) neuroendocrine tumors (209.00-209.69) ovary (183.0) testis (186.0-186.9) thymus (164.0)
- Birch et al., (1994) Cancer Res 54 :1298-1304.
- Bougeard et al., (2003) Oncogene 22:840-846.
- Eeles et al., (1995) Cancer Surv 25 :101-124.
- Ginsburg et al., (2009) Fam Cancer 8:563-567.
- Gonzalez et al., (2009) J Clin Oncol 27:1250-1256.
- Gonzalez et al., (2009) J Med Genet 46 :689-693.
- Li et al., (1988) Cancer Res 48:5358-5362.
- Tinat et al., (2009) J Clin Oncol 27(26):e108-e109.
- Varley et al., (2003) Hum Mutat 21:313-320.