Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Carrier testing for at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis for known familial mutations
- 757.1 Ichthyosis congenita, Congenital ichthyosis, Harlequin fetus, Ichthyosiform erythroderma
- 757.39 Other Accessory skin tags, congenital, Congenital scar, Epidermolysis bullosa, Keratoderma (congenital)
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Oeffner et al., (2009). Am J Hum Genet 84: 459-467.
- Naiki et al., (2011). Am J Med Genet Part A 158A: 97-102.
- Aten et al., (2010). Hum Mutat 31(10): 1125-1133.