Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 796.6 Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- 276.2 Acidosis Acidosis
- 270.3 Disturbances of branched-chain amino-acid metabolism, Disturbances of metabolism of leucine, isoleucine, and valine, Hypervalinemia Intermittent branched-chain ketonuria, Leucine-induced hypoglycemia, Leucinosis, Maple syrup urine disease
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Ensenauer R. et al., (2004) Am J Hum Genet 75 :1136-1142
- Vockley J. et al., (2000) Am J Hum Genet 66 :356-367
- Lin, WD et al., (2007) Mol Genet Metab 90 :134-139
- Lee, YW et al., (2007) Mol Genet Metab 92 :71-77
- Vockley, J and Ensenauer R. (2006) Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet 142:95-103