Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Discriminate between IBD deficiency and SCAD deficiency
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 796.6 Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- 270.3 Disturbances of branched-chain amino-acid metabolism, Disturbances of metabolism of leucine, isoleucine, and valine, Hypervalinemia Intermittent branched-chain ketonuria, Leucine-induced hypoglycemia, Leucinosis, Maple syrup urine disease
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Oglesbee et al., (2007) Genet Med 9(2):108-116