Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Carrier detection or diagnosis in asymptomatic relatives
- Prenatal diagnosis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Picard,C. et al., Pyogenic bacterial infections in humans with IRAK4 deficiency; Science 299: 2076, 2003
- Ku. C-L. et al., Selective predisposition to bacterial infections in IRAK-4-deficient children: IRAK-4-dependent TLRs are otherwise redundant in protective immunity; JEM 204: 2407, 2007
- Ku, C-L, et al., IRAK4 and NEMO mutations in otherwise healthy children with recurrent invasive pneumococcal disease; J. Med Genet 44:16-23, 2007