Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- To differentiate SCN9A-related pain disorders from other genetic or environmental causes of pain
- Carrier testing for individuals with a known familial SCN9A mutation
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Fertleman et al., (2006) Neuron 52;767- 774.
- Faber et al., (2012) Ann Neurol 71 :26-39.
- Goldberg et al., (2007) Clin Genet 71:311-319.
- Dabby R., (2012) Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep 12 :76-83.
- Fischer, T.Z. and Waxman, S.G., (2010) Ann NY Acad Sci 1184:196-207.
- Dib-Hajj et al., (2008) Adv in Genet 63:85-110.
- Drenth et al., (2005) J Invest Dermatol 124:1233-1238.