Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation between X-linked and recessive forms of the disease
- Carrier detection in female relatives of an affected male
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 757.31 Congenital ectodermal dysplasia
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Monreal et al. 1998 Am J Hum Genet 63:380-389
- Vincent et al. 2001 Eur J Hum Genet 9:355-363
- Paakkonen et al. 2001 Hum Mut 17:349