Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- To assist in determining the most appropriate therapy, as the response to specific therapeutic modalities depends on the diagnosis
- Recurrence risk
- Carrier testing in at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 277.3 Amyloidosis
- 279.4 Autoimmune disease, not elsewhere classified
- 288 Diseases of white blood cells Excludes: leukemia (204.0-208.9)
- 277.31 Familial Mediterranean fever, Benign paroxysmal peritonitis, Hereditary amyloid nephropathy, Periodic familial polyserositis, Recurrent polyserositis
- 713.7 Other general diseases with articular involvement Code first underlying disease, as: amyloidosis (277.30-277.39), familial Mediterranean fever (277.31) sarcoidosis (135)
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Cuisset et al., (2001) Eur J Hum Genet 9:260-266
- Mandey et al., (2006) Hum Mutat 27:796-802
- D’Osualdo et al., (2005) Eur J Hum Genet 13:314-320