Forms and Documents
- 1. Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis.
- 2. Carrier testing for family members of the affected patient
- 3. Confirmation that a potential hematopoietic stem cell transplant donor is not affected
- 4. Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 284 Aplastic anemia and other bone marrow failure syndromes
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Vulliamy TJ, et al, Mutations in dyskeratosis congenita, Blood 107:2680-2685, 2006
- Vulliamy TJ, et al, The RNA component of telomerase is mutated in autosomal dominant dyskeratosis congenital, 2001, Nature 413:432
- He J, et al, Targeted disruption of Dkc1, the gene mutated in X-linked dyskeratosis congenital causes embryonic lethality in mice. 2002, Oncogene 21:7740