Forms and Documents
- Full gene sequencing testing for fetuses with prenatal ultrasound findings suggestive of Holt-Oram Syndrome.
- Mutation-spcific testing for fetuses with a family history of a known TBX5 mutation
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Borozdin, W. et al. Hum Mutat. 27:975-976, 2006
- Fan, C. et al. J Med Genet. 40:e29, 2003
- Brassington, A. et al., Am J Hum Genet. 73: 74-85, 2003
- Akrami, SM. et al. J Med Genet. 38:E44, 2001
- Heinritz, W. et al., Heart 91: 383-384, 2005
- McDermott, D. et al., Pediatr Res. 58: 981-86, 2005