Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Selection of appropriate prophylaxis and treatment
- Identification of at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 277.6 Other deficiencies of circulating enzymes, Hereditary angioedema
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Kalmár, L. et al., HAEdb: A Novel Interactive, Locus-Specific Mutation Database for the C1 Inhibitor Gene. Hum Mutat. 25: 1-5, 2005.
- Kalmár, L. et al., Mutation Screening for the C1 Inhibitor Gene Among Hungarian Patients With Hereditary Angioedema. Hum Mutat. 22:498, 2003.
- Bowen, B. et al., A Review of the Reported Defects in the Human C1 Esterase Inhibitor Gene Producing Hereditary Angioedema Including Four New Mutations. Clin Immunol. 98: 157-163, 2001.
- Stoppa-Lyonnet et al. Recombinational Biases in the Rearranged C1-Inhibitor Genes of Hereditary Angioedema Patients, Am J Hum Genet 49:1055, 1991.