Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Development of an appropriate management plan
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with a defined mutation
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 362.76 Dystrophies primarily involving the retinal pigment epithelium, Fundus flavimaculatus, Vitelliform dystrophy
- 362.75 Other dystrophies
- 362.74 Pigmentary retinal dystrophy, Retinal dystrophy, albipunctate, Retinitis pigmentosa
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Audo et al., (2008) Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 49:2082-2093
- Bandah et al., (2009) Arch Ophthalmol 127(3):297-301
- Coppieters et al., (2007) Am J Hum Genet 81:147-157
- Solnas et al., (2008) Clin Genet 73:360-366
- Wright et al., (2004) Hum Mutat #756 Online