Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 277.8 Other specified disorders of metabolism
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Dipple et al., (2001) Hum Genet 109:55-62
- Sjarif et al., (2004) Eur J Hum Genet 12:424-432
- Sjarif et al., (1998) J Med Genet 35:650-656
- Gaudet et al., (2000) Am J Hum Genet 66:1558-1568
- Sargent et al., (2000) J Med Genet 37:434-441
- Hellerud et al., (2004) Acta Paediatr 93:911-921
- Hellerud et al., (2003) Clin Chem Lab Med 41:46-55
- Walker et al., (1996) Am J Hum Genet 58:1205-1211