Forms and Documents
- Ambiguous Gender
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Sarafoglou et al., (2000) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 85:483-493.
- Hawkins, J. (1992) Am J Hum Genet 51: 979-984.
- Scherer et al., (1998) Cytogenet Cell Genet 80:188-192.
- Tagliarini et al., (2005) Braz J Med Bio Res 38:17-25.
- Paris et al., (2007) Fertil Steril 88:1437e21-25.
- Cameron, et al., (1997) Hum Mutat 9: 388-395.
- Delot and Vilain. Nonsyndromic 46,XX Testicular Disorders of Sex Development. 2003 Oct 30 [Updated 2015 May 7]. In: Pagon RA, Adam MP, Ardinger HH, et al., editors. GeneReviews [Internet]. Seattle (WA): University of Washington, Seattle; 1993-2016.