Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 796.6 Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- 271.1 Galactosemia, Galactose-1-phosphate uridyl transferase deficiency, Galactosuria
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Elsas, L and Lai, K (1998) Genet Med 1 :40-8
- Elsas, L. (Updated [September 27, 2007]). Galactosemia
- Kozak et al., (1999) Hum Mutat 15 :206
- Barbouth et al., (2006) Genet Med 8:176-182
- Bosch et al., (2005) Hum Mutat 25 :502