Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 796.6 Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- 366.44 Cataract associated with other syndromes, Code first underlying condition, as: craniofacial dysostosis (756.0) galactosemia (271.1)
- 271.1 Galactosemia, Galactose-1-phosphate uridyl transferase deficiency, Galactosuria
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Hennermann et al., (2011) J Inherit Metab Dis Feb 3. [Epub ahead of print].
- Bosch et al., (2002) J Inherit Metab Dis 25:629-634.
- Hunter et al., (2002) Pediatr Res 51:602-6.
- Hunter et al., (2001) Hum Mutat 17:77-8.
- Kolosha et al., (2000) Hum Mutat 15:447-453.
- Asada et al., (1999) J Hum Genet 44:377-382.
- Park et al., (2007) Mol Genet Metab 91:234-238.
- Park et al., (2009) BMC Med Genet 10:29.