Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
- 271.8 Other specified disorders of carbohydrate transport and metabolism Essential benign pentosuria Fucosidosis Glycolic aciduria Hyperoxaluria (primary) Mannosidosis Oxalosis Xylosuria Xylulosuria
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Willems et al., (1991) Am J Med Genet 38 :111-131.
- Willems et al., (1999) Euro J Hum Genet 7:60-67.