Forms and Documents
- Molecular confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
SAMPLES NOT ACCEPTED FROM INDIVIDUALS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Mackenzie et al. (2014) Acta Neuropathol. 127 (3):347-57 (PMID: 24356984)
- White et al. (2016) Curr. Opin. Neurol. 29 (5):557-64 (PMID: 27538057)
- Cruts M, Engelborghs S, van der Zee J, et al. C9orf72-Related Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Dementia. 2015 Jan 8. In: Pagon RA, Adam MP, Ardinger HH, et al., editors. GeneReviews® [Internet]. Seattle (WA): University of Washington, Seat
- Cruts et al. (2013) Trends Neurosci. 36 (8):450-9 (PMID: 23746459)
- van der Zee et al. (2013) Hum. Mutat. 34 (2):363-73 (PMID: 23111906)
- Gijselinck et al. (2016) Mol. Psychiatry 21 (8):1112-24 (PMID: 26481318)
- Akimoto et al. (2014) J. Med. Genet. 51 (6):419-24 (PMID: 24706941)
- Ross LF, Saal HM, David KL, Anderson RR; American Academy of Pediatrics; American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics. Technical report: Ethical and policy issues in genetic testing and screening of children. Genet Med. 2013 Mar;15(3):234-45.
- COMMITTEE ON BIOETHICS, COMMITTEE ON GENETICS, AND THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF MEDICAL GENETICS AND GENOMICS SOCIAL, ETHICAL, AND LEGAL ISSUES COMMITTEE. POLICY STATEMENT. Ethical and Policy Issues in Genetic Testing and Screening of Children. Pediatrics. 201
- American Society of Human Genetics Board of Directors, American College of Medical Genetics Board of Directors. Points to Consider: Ethical, Legal, and Psychosocial Implications of Genetic Testing in Children and Adolescents. Am J Hum Genet. 1995 Nov;57(5
- NSGC Executive Office. Genetic Testing of Minors for Adult-Onset Conditions Position Statement (Adopted 2012).
- AMA Code of Medical Ethics Opinion 2.138 - Genetic Testing of Children. Issued June 1996.
- Botkin JR et al. Points to Consider: Ethical, Legal, and Psychosocial Implications of Genetic Testing in Children and Adolescents. American Journal Of Human Genetics. 2015 Jul 02 97(1):6-21.2614044