Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- To differentiate Feingold syndrome from VATER/VACTERL and other disorders with esophageal atresia
- Risk assessment
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with an affected child who has a known mutation
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Celli, J. et al., (2003)Feingold syndrome: clinical review and genetic mapping Am J Med Genet. 122A: 294-300
- Van Bokhoven, H. et al. (2005) MYCN haploinsufficiency is associated with reduced brain size and intestinal atresias in Feingold syndrome.Nat Genet. 37: 465-467
- Van Bokhoven, H. (2006) Personal communication
- Celli, J. et al. (2000) Familial syndromic esophageal atresia maps to 2p23-p24.Am J Hum Genet 66:436-444
- Marcelis C. et al., (2008) Genotype-Phenotype Correlations in MYCN-Related Feingold Syndrome. Hum Mut 29(9):1125-1132