Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Determination of appropriate screening and surgical management
- Identification of at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 227 Benign neoplasm of other endocrine glands and related structures Use additional code to identify any functional activity Excludes: ovary (220) pancreas (211.6) testis (222.0)
- 193 Malignant neoplasm of thyroid gland, Thyroglossal duct
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.