Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of clinical diagnosis
- Prenatal diagnosis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 759.39 Congenital Keratoderma
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Reis et al. Keratin 9 gene mutations in epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma (EPPK). Nat Genet. 1994: 6(2):174-9
- Terrinoni et al. Identification of the keratin K9 R162W mutation in patients of Italian origin with epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma. Eur J Dermatol. 2004:14(6):375-8
- Kon et al. L457F missense mutation within the 2B rod domain of keratin 9 in a Japanese family with epidermolytic palmoplantar keratoderma. Br J Dermatol. 2006;155(3):624-6