Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Recurrence risk calculation
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with an affected child and defined mutation
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 757.39 Other Accessory skin tags, congenital, Congenital scar, Epidermolysis bullosa, Keratoderma (congenital)
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Varki et al., 2007 J Med Genet 44: 181-192.
- Anton-Lamprecht I, Gedde-Dahl T. Epidermolysis bullosa. In: Rimoin DL, Connor JM, Pyeritz RE, Korf BR, eds. Principles and Practice of Medical Genetics. 4th ed. London: Churchill-Livingston; 2002;3810-3897.
- Fine J-D, et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2000;42:1051-106
- Rouan F, et al. 1998 J Invest Dermatol.111:1210.
- Jarvikallio A et al. 1997 Hum Mutat.10:338.