Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differential diagnosis from other types of hearing loss
- Carrier testing in siblings or other relatives
- 241.1 Nontoxic multinodular goiter Multinodular goiter (nontoxic)
- 389.1 Sensorineural hearing loss, Perceptive hearing loss or deafness
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Smith, R. and Van Camp, G. (Updated April 2, 2009). Pendred syndrome/DFNB4. In: GeneReviews at GeneTests: http://www.genetests.org.
- Napiontek, U. et al. (2004) J Clin Endocrinol Metab 89(11):5347-5351.
- Anwar, S. et al. (2009) J Hum Genet 54(5):266-270.
- Yang, T. et al. (2007) Am J Hum Genet 80:1055-1063.
- Pera, A. et al. (2008) Eur J Hum Genet 16:888-896.
- Campbell, C. et al. (2001) Hum Mutat 17:403-411.
- Tsukamoto, K. et al. (2003) Eur J Hum Genet 11:916-922.