Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Presymptomatic testing to identify individuals at risk for SVAS
- Targeted testing of family members for a known familial mutation
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 315.3 Developmental speech or language disorder
- 759.8 Other specified anomalies
- 315.9 Unspecified delay in development, Developmental disorder NOS, Learning disorder NOS
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.