Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis.
- Carrier testing for family members of the affected.
- Identification of clinically silent cases.
- Confirmation that a potential hematopoietic stem cell transplant donor is not affected.
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Ballmaier M. et al, 2001, C-mpl mutations are the cause of congenital amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia, Blood 97: 139-146
- Van den Oudenrijn S. et al, 2000, Mutations in the thrombopoietin receptor, Mpl, in children with congenital amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia, , Brit. J. Haemat. 110: 441-448
- Ihara, K et al., 1999, Identification of mutations in the c-mpl gene in congenital amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 96: 3132-3136
- Tonelli et al., Compound heterozygosity for two different amino acid substitutions in the thrombopoietin receptor (c-mpl gene) in congenital amegakaryocytic thrombocytopenia, 2000, Hum Genet 107:225-233