Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Parfait (2000) Hum Genet 106: 236.
- Horvath (2006) J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 77:74.
- Bourgeron (1995) Nat Genet 11:144.
- Birch-Machin (2000) Ann Neurol 48:330.
- Van Coster (2003) Am J Med Genet 120A:13.
- Levitas (2010) Eur J Hum Genet 18: 1160.
- Burnichon (2010) Hum Mol Genet 19:3011.