Forms and Documents
- Molecular confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Distinguish between causes of Coffin-Siris Syndrome
- Genetic counseling
- Prenatal diagnosis for known familial mutation(s) in at-risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Schrier Vergano S, Santen G, Wieczorek D, et al. Coffin-Siris Syndrome. 2013 Apr 4 [Updated 2018 Feb 8]. In: Adam MP, Ardinger HH, Pagon RA, et al., editors. GeneReviews® [Internet]. Seattle (WA): University of Washington, Seattle; 1993-2018.
- Tsurusaki et al. (2012) Nature Genetics 44 (4):376-8 (PMID: 22426308)
- Van et al. (2012) Nature Genetics 44 (4):445-9, S1 (PMID: 22366787)
- Tsurusaki et al. (2014) Nature Communications 5 :4011 (PMID: 24886874)
- Wieczorek et al. (2013) Hum. Mol. Genet. 22 (25):5121-35 (PMID: 23906836)