Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 270.6 Disorders of urea cycle metabolism, Argininosuccinic aciduria, Citrullinemia, Disorders of metabolism of ornithine, citrulline, argininosuccinic acid, arginine, and ammonia, Hyperammonemia, Hyperornithinemia
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Gao, et al. (2003) Hum Mutat 22:24-34
- Haberle, et al. (2002) Hum Genet 110:327-333
- GeneTests http://www.genetests.org/
- Human Gene Mutation Database: www.hgmd.cf.ac.uk
- Kobayashi, et al. (1995) Hum Genet 96:454- 463
- Engel et al. (2009) Hum Mutat 30:300-307