Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Confirmation of clinical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 796.6 Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- 277.8 Other specified disorders of metabolism
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Yasuda et al., (2000) Hum Genet 107:537-545.
- Lu et al., (2005) J Hum Genet 50:338-346.
- Tabata et al., (2008) J Hum Genet 53:534-545.
- Kobayashi et al., (1999) Nat Genet 22:159-163.
- Ko et al., (2007) Int J Mol Med 20:809-815.
- Yamaguchi et al., (2002) Hum Mutat 19:122-130.
- Kobayashi, K. (Updated [July 2, 2008]) Citrin Deficiency In: GeneReviews at Genetests: Medical Genetics Information Resource (database online). Copyright, University of Washington, Seattle. 1997-2010. Available at http://www.genetests.org.