Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- To assist in determining the most appropriate therapy, as the response to specific therapeutic modalities depends on the diagnosis
- Recurrence risk
- Prenatal diagnosis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 277.3 Amyloidosis
- 279.4 Autoimmune disease, not elsewhere classified
- 713.7 Other general diseases with articular involvement Code first underlying disease, as: amyloidosis (277.30-277.39), familial Mediterranean fever (277.31) sarcoidosis (135)
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Aksentijevich et al., (2007) Arth Rheum 56:1273-1285