Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of clinical or laboratory diagnosis.
- Carrier testing or rapid diagnosis in relatives.
- Prenatal diagnosis.
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Yu G et al. Focus on FOCIS: the continuing diagnostic challenge of autosomal recessive chronic granulomatous disease. Clinical Immunology (Orlando, Fla.). 2008 128(2):117-26.18625437
- Roos D et al. Hematologically important mutations: X-linked chronic granulomatous disease (third update). Blood Cells, Molecules & Diseases. 2010 45(3):246-65.20729109
- Roos D et al. Hematologically important mutations: the autosomal recessive forms of chronic granulomatous disease (second update). Blood Cells, Molecules & Diseases. 2010 44(4):291-9.20167518
- Matute JD et al. A new genetic subgroup of chronic granulomatous disease with autosomal recessive mutations in p40 phox and selective defects in neutrophil NADPH oxidase activity. Blood. 2009 Oct 8 114(15):3309-15.19692703