Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Carrier testing in female relatives
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with a defined mutation
- 756.59 Chondrodysplasia punctata epiphysealis
- Brunetti-Pierri, N. et al. (2003) X-Linked Recessive Chondrodysplasia Punctata: Spectrum of Arylsulfatase E Gene Mutations and Expanded Clinical Variability Am J Med Genet 117A:164-168
- Sheffield, L.J. et al. (1998) Segregation of mutations in arylsulphatase E and correlation with the clinical presentation of chodrodysplasia punctata J Med Genet 35:1004-1008
- Franco B. et al. (1995) A Cluster of Sulfatase Genes on Xp22.3: Mutations in Chondrodysplasia Punctata(CDPX) and Implications for Warafin Embryopathy Cell 81:15-25.