Forms and Documents
- Full sequencing and deletion/duplication testing for fetuses with ultrasound findings suggestive of CD
- Mutation-specific testing for fetuses with a family history of a known SOX9 mutation
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Mansour et al., (1995) J Med Genet 32:415-420
- Mansour et al., (2002) J Med Genet 39:597-602
- Wagner et al., (Cell) 79:1111-1120
- Cameron et al., (1996) Hum Mol Genet 5(10):1625-1630
- Smyk et al., (2007) Am J Med Genet 143A(8):866-870
- Pop et al., (2004) J Med Genet 41:e47
- Meyer et al., (1997) Hum Mol Genet 6(1):91-98
- Pop et al. (2005) Hum Genet 117:43-53
- Huang et al., (1999) Am J Med Genet 87:349-353
- Refai et al., (2010) Am J Med Genet A 152A:422-426
- Moog et al., (2001) Am J Med Genet 104:239-245