Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differential diagnosis between other branchio and/or oto multiple malformation syndromes
- Risk assessment
- Prenatal diagnosis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 744.02 Other anomalies of external ear with impairment of hearing Atresia or stricture of auditory canal (external)
- 759.89 Other Congenital malformation syndromes affecting multiple systems
- 744.2 Other specified anomalies of ear
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Chang E. et. al. (2004). Hum Mutat 23:582-89.
- Smith, R. Branchiootorenal Syndrome. (Mar 2008).
- Fraser F et. al. (1980) Am J Med Genet 7: 341-349.
- Kochhar, A. et. al. (2008) Hum Mutat Mutation in Brief #999 Online.
- Sanggaard, K. et al. (2007) Eur J Hum Genet. 15:1121-1131.
- Stockley, T. et al. (2008) Am J Med Genet 149A:322-327.
- Ruf, R. et. al. (2004) PNAS. 101(21):8090-8095.