Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis or positive cytogenetic testing for sister chromatid exchange (SCE)
- Carrier testing in at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis for known mutations
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Hickson, I et al., (2001) Biochem Soc Trans. 29:201-204.
- Roa, B et al., (1999) Genet Test. 3(2): 219-221.
- German, J et al., (2007) Hum Mut. 28(8):743-753.
- Ellis, N et al., (1998) Am J Hum Genet. 63:1685-1693.
- Ellis, N et al., (1995) Cell. 83:655-666.
- Ellis, N et al., (1994) Am J Hum Genet. 55:453-460.