Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 277.8 Other specified disorders of metabolism
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Hymes, et al, (2001) Hum Mutat 18:375-381
- Wolf, et al, (2002) Molec Genet Metab 77:108-111
- Milankovics, et al, (2007) Molec Genet Metab 90:345-348
- Wolf, et al (2005) Hum Mutat 25:413
- Norrgard, et al (1999) Pediatr Res 46:20-27
- Pomponio, et al, (1997) Hum Genet 99:506-12
- Dobrowolski, et al, (2003) Molec Genet Metab 78:100-107