Forms and Documents
- A personal or family history of a brain tumor highly associated with a hereditary syndrome (such as: atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor (AT/RT), choroid plexus carcinoma, hemangioblastoma, Lhermitte-Duclos Disease).
- A personal or family history of a brain tumor diagnosed at a young age (≤18 years) along with additional features of a hereditary syndrome.
- Multiple tumors and/or cancers in one person.
- Multiple relatives diagnosed with brain tumors and/or related cancers on the same side of the family and spanning multiple generations.
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
- Capillary Sequencing