Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Selection of appropriate treatment
- Identification of at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Carrier testing in siblings or other relatives
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 112 Candidiasis Includes: infection by Candida species moniliasis
- 255.4 Corticoadrenal insufficiency
- 252.1 Hypoparathyroidism Parathyroiditis (autoimmune), Tetany: parathyroid parathyroprival
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Podkrajsek KT et al., 2008, Detection of complete autoimmune regulator gene deletion and two additional novel mutations [in atypical] autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type 1; Eur J Endocrinol 159: 633
- Heino M. et al., 2001, APECED Mutations in the Autoimmune Regulator (AIRE) Gene; Human Mutation 18:205-211
- Cetani F et al, 2001, A novel mutation of the [AIRE] gene… acting in a dominant fashion and strongly cosegregating with hypothyroid autoimmune thyroiditis: Journal of Clin Endocr Metab 86:4747