Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
- 270.6 Disorders of urea cycle metabolism, Argininosuccinic aciduria, Citrullinemia, Disorders of metabolism of ornithine, citrulline, argininosuccinic acid, arginine, and ammonia, Hyperammonemia, Hyperornithinemia
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Barbosa et al., (1991) J Biol Chem 266:5286.
- Mercimek-Mahmutoglu et al., (2010) Mol Genet Metab 100:24.
- Al- Sayed, et al., (2005) J Inherit Metab Dis 28:877-883
- Imtiaz BMC Res Notes 18:79.
- Linnebank, et al., (2002) Hum Genet 111:350-359.