Forms and Documents
- Diagnostic confirmation
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 796.6 Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
- 270.6 Disorders of urea cycle metabolism, Argininosuccinic aciduria, Citrullinemia, Disorders of metabolism of ornithine, citrulline, argininosuccinic acid, arginine, and ammonia, Hyperammonemia, Hyperornithinemia
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Uchino et al., (1995) Hum Genet 96:255-260.
- Korman et al., (2004) Prenat Diagn 24:857-860.
- Cardoso et al., (1999) Hum Mutat 14:355-6.
- Crombez, E. and Cederbaum, S. (2005) Mol Genet Metab 84:243-251.