Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of clinical diagnosis
- Determination of the molecular basis of aniridia in patients at risk for Wilms tumor (Differentiating PAX6 related aniridia from WAGR syndrome)
- Prenatal diagnosis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 743.45 Aniridia
- 743.9 Specified congenital anomalies of anterior chamber, chamber angle, and related structures.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Glaser T et al. (1994) Nat Genet 7:463
- Tzoulaki I et al. BMC Genetics (2005) 6:27
- Gronskov K et al. (2001) Hum Genet 109:11
- Vincent MC et al. (2002) Eur J of Hum Genet 11:163
- Redeker EJ et al, (2008); Mol Vis. May 7;14:836-40