Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Carrier detection in female relatives of an affected male
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Hannema et al., (2004) JCEM 89:5815-5822.
- Avila et al., (2002) JCEM 87:182-188.
- Gottleib et al. (Updated [May 24, 2008]).
- Gottlieb et al (2004) Hum Mutat 23:527-533.
- Wang et al., (2004) Eur J Hum Genet 12:706-712.
- Hiort et al., (1994) Eur J Pediatr 153:317-321.
- Albers et al., (1997) J Pediatr 131:386-392.
- Batch et al., (1992) Hum Molec Genet 1:497-503.
- Ahmed et al., (2000) JCEM. 85:658-665.