Forms and Documents
- Molecular confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Development of appropriate evaluation and management plan
- Identification of individuals with milder manifestations
- Testing of at-risk relatives for specific known variant(s) previously identified in an affected family member
- Evaluation of family members as possible donors for liver transplantation
- Prenatal diagnosis for known familial pathogenic variant(s) in at-risk pregnancies
- Genetic counseling, especially regarding recurrence risk and prenatal diagnosis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.